Rosehill Fire Department Facebook

 
 
Member Login
Username
Password
Remember Me
Home

 


COOKING FIRES ARE PREVENTABLE


Cooking fires are usually caused by one of the following reasons: 1. Grease or food that caught fire. 2. Faulty cooking equipment. 3. Combustible items placed too close to the stove. 4. Cooking left unattended. Never throw water on a grease fire. The easiest way to put out a cooking fire is to shut off the burner and then place a pan lid or some other non-combustible object such as a cookie sheet on the pan. Never attempt to move the pan or skillet. Keep a fire extinguisher handy, and know how to use it.

Outdoor Burning Guide - English Guía de la quema al aire libre - Espanol

 
Content ©2013 Rosehill Fire Department - All Rights Reserved
Home